1. Active voice and passive voice. Rewrite the sentences in the passive voice or in the active voice. Mind the tenses!
2. Relative pronouns. Make one sentence by using a relative pronoun.
3. Relative pronouns. Fill in the missing relative pronouns.
dog was killed by the bus yesterday was very unhappy.
3.3. He told
street he lived in.
3.4. The information
he gave us was wrong.
3.5. Look! There are the boys
the shop windows.
3.6. Show me
windows are broken.
visited the Tower last year also went to St
3.8. This box
weighs 100 kilos can't go on the plane.
3.9. Two of
speak French can go to a supermarket on their
wife was killed by the flood is from Germany.
4. Mixed tenses. Complete the sentences. Supply the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
5. Active voice and passive voice. Rewrite the sentences in the passive voice or in the active voice. Mind the tenses!